Quadrilingual MSN-FNP-BC. Over five years of nursing experience in geriatric, orthopedic, neurotrauma, cardiac, nephrology, medical surgical, and administration. Consistently recognized for clinical expertise, outstanding communication skills, and excellent attitude.
Education and Licensure
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Post Master’s Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner, May 2019
- Wilmington University, New Castle, DE
Master of Science in Nurse Executive, December 2016
3.90 GPA ~ Summa Cum Laude
- Delaware State University, Dover, DE
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, May 2013
3.82 GPA ~ Summa Cum Laude
Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society Member
Academic Excellence Award, 2012 & 2011
- ANCC certified Family Nurse Practitioner since June 26th, 2019
- Registered Nurse, Alabama, 12/2020
- Registered Nurse, Pennsylvania, 10/2020
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR – BLS
- ANCC Board Certification in Medical-Surgical Nursing, 2016-2021
- NIH certified “Protecting Human Research Participants”
- Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, AL
08/2017 – 05/2019
- Responsible for all aspects of medical, surgical, and psychosocial needs of 5 or more patients in internal medicine and nephrology unit.
- Management routinely entrusted my work performance to exceed workload of 25%+ while maintaining patient satisfaction and safety at or above corporate expectations.
- Christiana Care Health System- Newark, DE
Cardiology Short Stay Unit
- Provided nursing care to 4 or more patients in high acuity cardiac stepdown unit, involving monitoring and titrating vasoactive drugs, antiarrhythmic drips, and mechanical ventilators.
- Achieved a “diamond” recognition from patients, families, and co-workers for delivering high quality patient care and exceptional teamwork.
- Developed and contributed in quality improvement projects to advance standards of care and improve clinical outcomes resulting in decrease spend of healthcare dollars.
- Christiana Care Health System - Newark, DE
- Provided comprehensive, family centered nursing care to 5 and more patients per shift in high acuity surgical stepdown unit of a nationally recognized Level 1 trauma center.
- Versatile and integral team member accepting a multi-faceted mix of healthcare challenged clientele with multiple orthopedic injuries, traumas, and neurosurgical conditions.
- Brandywine Hall Care Center – West Chester, PA
03/2014 – 03/2015
Staff Nurse, Short-Stay Unit
- Responsible for providing holistic care of 16+ or more patients in a sub-acute rehab unit.
- Delivered exceptional patient-centered care to ensure satisfaction and implemented successful problem-solving skills that routinely exceeded the expectations of management in the first six months Recognized as a shining star eleven times for providing excellence care.
- Main Line Adult Day Center – Bryn Mawr, PA
11/2013 – 03/2014
- Successful utilization of critical thinking skills in organizing and prioritizing the care of patients including dementia patients.
- Daily interaction with successful collaborative communication amongst a diverse socioeconomic and cultural patients’ populations.
|Graduate Student Practicum|| || |
|Internal Medicine||Cullman Internal Medicine, Cullman, AL ||342 hours|
|Cardiology||Heart & Vascular Clinic, Huntsville, AL||100 hours|
|Women’s health||Decatur OB GYN Associates, Decatur, AL||150 hours|
|Pediatric||Riverside Family Health, Decatur, AL||202 hours|
|Nurse Executive Residency||Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE||100 hours|
“Moral Distress Awareness and Approaches” - an approved continuing education presented at Delaware Organization of Nurse Leader, October, 2016, Dover, DE